Stop Global Warming
"Fashion is as profound and critical a part of the social life of people as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos” - Rene Konig

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Marc Jacobs is Dead... At least to me.

Today is a very, very sad in the world of fashion, or at least in my world. While reading one of my very favorite fashion magazines, In Style, I got excited at the pictures of the celebrity packed fall fashion shows. Every single A-Lister looked glamorous and sophisticated wearing the latest trends, but the horror happened, I spotted a picture of LIL'KIM... WHAT!!!??? No! I thought my eyes were lying to me so I looked again, and then the whole world crumbled in front of me. It was in fact a picture of LIL'KIM with a caption that reads as follow " Marc Jacobs muse LIL'KIM kicked back in the VIP section at the designer's post show bash..." LIL' KIM? Marc Jacobs's M U S E!? What can possibly be so inspiring about the walking fashion DON'T that is LIL'KIM? Instead of his muse she should be more like his pro-bono extreme makeover project. How did this happened? How can I ever look at my MJ Stam Bag without felling disgusted again? Why!!!??? OH, Whyyy!!!??? If that picture caption is true, then Marc Jacobs (tears streaming down my cheeks) is dead to me! I will NEVER wear anything inspired by that human atrocity that is LIL'KIM. Marc Jacobs (1963-2007) R.I.P.



Sorry but I couldn't bare the sight of LIL'KIM any longer; therefore, I'm taking down the pictures.

3 comments:

Saneeta Renee said...

Ah that's funny. Marc Jacobs dressed lil'kim while she was going to court for some criminal stuff. However I believe the reason marc jacobs has lil' kim as his muse is because not the slutty thing she wears but her fearlessness to style and the risk she takes. Also he likes her music.

-Chic Inspector

Bergdorf Girl said...

Agreed. Lil'Kim is not exactly anyone I would think of as a fashion muse. Through her actions or her choice of wardrobe. Wierd.

Daniella said...

Thank You girls on your comments! But I beg to disagree with Chic Inspector I don't think lil'kim's taste is fearless but tasteless. Chloe Sevigny, The Olsen Twins, Kate Moss they ARE fearless...